Sunday, October 14, 2012

Zombies

Well, The Walking Dead is/are back. I've never been that big on zombie stuff, but I started watching the series late into the first season and I found it addictive. I don't know what's in store for the new season, but I anxiously await it.

All in all, the AMC channel has some ass kicking TV shows. They just ended another season of one of my favorites, Hell on Wheels. Of course, their seasons are pretty short with only a few episodes. So, last week the railroad camp was getting attacked by the Sioux. Tonight, it'll be zombies attacking our band of regular people. Maybe this season we'll finally find out what's up with that dang helicopter that keeps being seen up in the sky.

Speaking of zombies, that's one area I've never attempted to write. Whilst I've written about vampires and ghosts I've never taken on zombies. I just have not felt comfortable with the medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment