Sunday, October 7, 2012

email

Every once and a while I get communication from folks who I might have some reason to get communication from. Unfortunately, it usually gets lost as spam. I get tons of spam because I have a public blog and a business website, so I'm vulnerable. The problem that I don't think well meaning people think of is that they send me a friend linkup or something from Facebook, or similar sites. As I've made a conscious decision not to join Facebook, I tend to view these as bogus efforts to send me viruses or pictures of animals screwing or whatever wretched things that come in through email. So, I would suggest that a regular email with a subject that makes sense is a better way to get in touch with me than some friend message that I'm probably going to think is spam. Anyway, that's my take on things. Some folks are so enamoured with their social media they have forgotten any other means of communicating.

No comments:

Post a Comment