Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cons and such

Just got the flyers printed for the Ghostly Gathering reading coming up. They look pretty good. I'll bet it'll be the best free event in Denver on the 27th. I guess the plan is to distribute them at Mile Hi Con this weekend. And then people take the flyers and throw them away. That's how these things usually work.

And I also got some flyers printed up for the new Gunslingers & Ghost Stories anthology coming out December 1st. I gather the plan is to distribute them at Mile
Hi Con and then people will throw them away.

Speaking of Mile Hi Con, they've got me on a copyright panel Friday afternoon, and a small press panel Saturday afternoon and a late night reading of steampunk and weird westerns Saturday night. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment