Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Posting Rants

I was going to rant a bit about the Postal Service, but I decided it's just pointless. I have a new set of complaints but it just doesn't matter.  Mail sent to me at my old post office doesn't get forwarded and doesn't go back to the sender, either. I think they just toss it in their trash dumpster. One of these days I'm going to go over there and see how much unopened first class mail is in their dumpster.

I said it doesn't matter because it doesn't matter.  You can't do anything about the horrible service. You can't do anything about the thieving employees who keep stealing your packages. You can't do anything about the poorly trained employees. You can't do anything about the postmaster who tells his clerks to say he's not there when you can see him standing back off somewhere. The Post Office did a brilliant job at cutting down on their staggering number of complaints--they took all of the complaint forms out of the Post Office. It's now nearly impossible to complain about anything.

If I have an issue with UPS or FedEx I can call someone and probably get some effort at resolving the problem. That ain't happening with the Postal Service. Yet they whine about declining business. Heck, I now send anything important by UPS. Wonder why. Maybe it's all the packages they've stolen and given to other people by careless employees who don't give a damn.

So, I was going to rant about the Postal Service, but I decided it's pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment