Friday, September 14, 2012

Kollege fuhtbahl

I'm glad football has started.  But, it's actually the college game that I like. I'd rather watch college football than the NFL.  But, it's harder to get your favorite game. You've got to hunt through a myriad of cable networks. Even after all of that, sometimes it simply isn't out there to watch.  So, when it's all said and done, I may or may not be able to get the Stanford game or the Oregon game. But, if I can, I watch it. Why am I partial to Pac 12 football? Two reason, I'm a California kid and that's what I grew up watching. And, I'm an Oregon alum. Now that Colorado has joined the PAC 12 you'd think there'd be more of those match ups available, but that doesn't seem to be the case thus far. In fact, it's looking worse--if Colorado isn't in the game, we ain't getting it.

I wasn't happy with the recent shift in conference alignments. I am not happy Colorado went to the Pac 10. Nor was I happy about the Nebraska move, either. But, for some reason, they didn't ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment