Saturday, September 1, 2012

Guest Blogger (Karl)

Hi, it’s me, Karl.

I’m filling in today as guest blogger. I probably should get my own blog site. I kind of like blogging.

Well, I just discovered pancakes. I’d never eaten them before. Boy, I sure wish we’d had them back during the cretaceous. I’d never have left. These boy scouts were having this pancake breakfast. Well, for some reason they all ran off and left all these pancakes. They were really good. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to eat the syrup bottle before or after I ate all of the pancakes, so I ate it last. They had sausage and ham and coffee, too. I ate that, but it was the pancakes that I was most impressed with. Apparently, some woman named Aunt Jemima actually makes them and the scouts just add water and cook them. Boy I’d sure like to meet Aunt Jemima. She could fix me pancakes all day long. I’ve never had anything so light and fluffy. I don’t know why the boy scouts left so many pancakes, but I didn’t let them go to waste. I sure wouldn’t run off and leave plates full of steaming pancakes. I’ve got to find out where Aunt Jemima lives and go see her. She’s got a new fan.

I liked these things so much I found this pancake house. They didn’t seem to have any pancakes inside, though. Everybody was sort of sitting on the floor with the lights off. Boy, I don’t really understand some people’s religions.

Well, that’s all for now. Til next time . . .

Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment