Sunday, September 30, 2012

Goodbye Amelia

Well, the end of the Amy Pond run with Dr. Who has come and gone. I really liked Amy. She was hot. Because she had known the Doctor almost her whole life, she was less in awe of him than some of his companions--and the doctor more attached to her in some ways. At least, that's my take anyway. I'm not going to give any spoilers. Matt Smith (the actor who playes The Doctor) said he didn't think anyone could get through the episode without a lump in their throat. That was an understatement. I'm somewhat jaded and won't watch a lot of TV shows because I know what the actors are going to say before their mouths open and how the show will end ten minutes into it. Not this time. I never saw the ending coming. If this was inside a movie theatre there wouldn't be a dry eye in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment