Monday, August 6, 2012

Space Dud

I recently got a letter from the publisher of Space Sirens, one of many science fiction anthologies I have stories in [I'm not just some western guy]. The gist of it is they've finally admitted the book is a dud. After 3 1/2 years and only $5 in royalties I needed to be told this?  Sad thing is, it's a pretty darned good book. My story, "Ruler" got mentioned specifically in a review in the Denver Post. I have a feeling it's not going to be on the market much longer.  It just didn't catch on.

I also have stories in two other books in that series, Space Horrors and Space Pirates. I don't know how many more they plan to make.  Although  my favorite story is in Space Horrors, "Salvage," I think the best overall book in the Full Throttle Series is the first one, Space Horrors.  But that's just my opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment