Thursday, August 9, 2012

More on Mars

For a brief period yesterday, Google was popping up our [Science Fiction Trails] new Martian issue, if you were seeking stuff on Martians. Then, it stopped.  I don't know why.  I never understand these things. 

If the Martins had sent a radioactive probe to Earth everyone would be worked up.  I'm sure the Martians are furious.

By the way, the All Martian Spectacular issue  of Science Fiction Trails even has an essay on why people are so fascinated with Mars.  Thought I'd mention it. 

I wasn't going to bring out the issue until September because summertime sales of this stuff are historically soft, but I moved it up when I thought I might be able to use some of the interest in Mars that Curiosity is generating to get people to order the magazine. So far, there haven't been all that many sales.  We'll see.






No comments:

Post a Comment