Friday, August 31, 2012

A Ghostly Gathering

As I've mentioned before, I've been trying to organize a reading of ghost stories right before Halloween. I've kind of been on a ghost kick lately.  Anyway, I couldn't quite come up with some cheap haunted place.  And the cemetery idea someone suggested didn't seem practical [and weather could be an issue in late October]. So, it's now set for Saturday, October 27th at 7 pm. We'll be at Broadway Book Mall, 200 S. Broadway in Denver.  Participant list will be announced soon. 

October is shaping up to be a busy month for me. I'll also be attending Mile Hi Con in October. That's the weekend before the ghost reading. I may even be doing another event in October, but that's still not official yet.

And speaking of ghosts, I just sold a ghost story to Tales of the Talisman magazine.  "Mr. Walker" is about how the mob might deal with a ghost problem.  That issue will be out next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment