Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ghosts

I've been on a ghost kick lately.  I've written a few ghost stories and am working on a new ghost story anthology.  I never thought much about ghosts until I worked at a haunted hotel. Some of the things that happened  back then got me really wondering. Ghosts are one of those things you either believe in or don't.  What I find especially troubling is the underlying question of why are they here?  That's my problem with many paranormal researchers--they fixate on turning on lights or superficial questions. The "Why are you here?" type questions largely aren't even asked.

If I was a ghost, I think I'd spend my days groping young women. However, I would think that would get old after a while.  Sitting around some dank, musty old house for hundreds of years haunting some poor hapless family isn't much of an existence.

Anyway, I was invited to visit somebody who supposedly has a haunted house.  I'll post any happenings next week.  I'm even bringing my new camera, if I can figure out how to work it by then.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment