Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mayonnaise Flavored Ice Cream

I keep having this weird dream where I've gone into the ice cream business and my company brings out Mayonnaise Flavored Ice Cream. "It's like eating mayonnaise out of the jar, only frozen."  I don't even like mayonnaise. 

I tried some red velvet cake ice cream. I think it's too sweet. Maybe that's why my subconscious is creating mayonnaise flavor.

Dogs seem to like ice cream.  My experience is they prefer strawberry, but some of them like vanilla.  I'm not making this up. I've done taste tests with dogs. They really like ice cream. [Never give them chocolate. It's not good for fido]  My dad once had this golden retriever who loved Smith's strawberry ice cream. When Smith's merged with Kroger, that ice cream vanished.  He wouldn't eat any ice cream for quite a while. Then, he eventually decided Safeway's vanilla would be okay. Only Safeway's. He was very picky about his ice cream.

My personal favorite is coconut ice cream. Good luck finding any. 

On a related note, do Zombies like ice cream?  They never eat any in the movies. 
Would they like mayonnaise ice cream?

We know what flavor vampires would want--red velvet cake. Honestly, it is too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment