Sunday, June 3, 2012

Guest Blogger

Hi, I'm Karl. David is out of town today, so I'm blogging.  Back when I was little in the cretaceous, I never figured I'd be around in the 21st century cause that makes me something like 60 million years old. But, here I am thanks to the wonders of time travel.  I like the world now, It's a lot easier to catch prey. Back in the day everything had armor or could fight back, or run really fast and get away. Whether it's elk or migrant farm workers, I can catch just about anything these days.

And then there's the movies.  Believe it or not, we didn't have movies back in the cretaceous. I just saw Snow White & The Huntsman.  Boy, that queen is about the most evil thing I've ever seen. And those dwarfs, they wouldn't make much of a meal.  But I really liked that Snow White gal.  In the end, well, I don't want to be a spoiler, but she's tougher than she looks.  Although I like the movie, they should have bigger popcorn buckets.  They just don't give you enough and when I ate the popping machine they got mad at me.

David will be back tomorrow. Well, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment