Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Purple Hair

There was this TV show called UFO that was filmed circa 1972. I can't figure out why the women on Moonbase wore purple wigs.  I spent an entire night watching every episode of UFO--every single one. And they never said why the women wear purple wigs on Moonbase. I guess I'll never really know. Back when this show was on, I thought it was about the coolest thing I'd ever seen. I don't think there's ever been a TV show about UFOs, at least not a fiction one.  [The UFO's are really cool looking, too.] 

I guess asking a girl to wear a purple wig on a first date probably isn't a good idea. I wonder if one could even find a purple wig somewhere.    I guess I really need to get a life.  So, I have this sudden urge to open a bar and have all the women who work there wear purple wigs.  Maybe I just figured out the answer to my question.



No comments:

Post a Comment