Friday, April 20, 2012

30,000

Over st Science Fiction Trails, where I am publisher, the website just passed 30,000 views. Picture 30,000 fish swimming in a stream or 30,000 zombies staggering down a highway--that's a lot. I've never been sure what most of these people are looking for. They don't buy anything. Few submit stories to our magazine. I guess I'll never know.

Speaking of that website, I once wanted to make a short U Tube type video featuring Karl, our dinosaur sheriff, telling people how much he likes Science Fiction Trails. But, alas, I don't have a digital camera and probably couldn't figure out how to use it if I did. So, that ain't gonna happen. So, there won't be any fireworks or parade for the 30,000 milestone, either. Just a blog entry and life goes on. If those 30,000 people would buy or download a copy of our magazine I'd sure be happy. We'd get a Karl video for sure then.

Karl, the dinosaur sheriff, says: "I just love Science Fiction Trails. It's so good I came back from extinction."

No comments:

Post a Comment