Monday, March 5, 2012

Someone ate all the potatoes

There's a local diner type restaurant that I sometimes have lunch at. They had potato soup on the "lunch specials" menu. I love potato soup. So, I ordered some. It wasn't long before the kitchen cook person called over the waitress. I knew what that meant. Then, she came over and informed me they were out of potato soup and wondered if I wanted chili. I didn't want any chili. This happens every time they have potato soup. I've never actually eaten their potato soup.

One thing I like about their potato soup is they don't put bacon in it, just potato. I know this because I've seen others slurping down the potato soup. But I always seem to arrive just after they've run out. It's one of those items they only have once in a blue moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment